Need More Information?
Fill in the form below and we'll get right back to you
CPCS A57 TRACKED DUMPER
• Describe the nature of the sector of industry and their role and responsibilities as a plant operator.
• Name and explain the purpose of the principal components, the basic construction, controls
• Conform with manufacturer’s requirements, as per the operator’s handbook, including
additional information and relevant regulations and legislation.
• Undertake all pre–use checks.
• Configure and have ready for travel (site and highway).
• Travel over rough, undulating ground, steep inclines and level surfaces – both loaded and
• Manoeuvre in confined spaces whilst carrying loads.
• Ensure the suitability of the tipping and loading area.
• Explain action required for hazards, underground and overhead services.
• Position the vehicle to receive loads.
• Comply with loading procedures.
• Ensure load integrity and security.
• Transfer loads to different locations.
• Discharge loads into trenches and over edges.
• Maintain a safe and tidy working area.
• Carry out shut down and securing procedures.
• Explain the loading and unloading procedures for machine transporting.
£350 (+ VAT)
Cpcs Dump Truck / Adt / A56 / Dozer / Bulldozer A34 / Tractor / Agricultural Tractor A33 / FTD Dumper / Forward Tipping Dumper A09 / Roller / Ride On Roller A31 / Digger / Excavator / 360 / Jcb A59 / Telehandler / Telescopic A17 / Under Slung Loads A17e/ Cpcs Training Uk / Cpcs Training UK