TOMLINS TRAINING & TESTING
WITH LIFTING OPS
This course provides instruction in correct operation of Excavator 360 above 10T for operators who will be using such machines on site. It provides training as referred to in the laws relating to work equipment and health and safety, and is accredited by the Construction Plant Competence Scheme (CPCS).
Course Content Includes:
• Role and responsibility as a plant operator
• Basic construction, names of components and the purpose and use of all controls and gauges
• Principle components, basic construction, controls & terminology
• Relevant regulations & legislation
• Pre-use, start, running checks and close-down procedure
• Negotiating rough ground & steep inclines
• Manoeuvring in confined spaces
• Configuring for excavating duties
• Hazards, underground & overhead services
• Excavation & ground types
• Grading, levelling & spreading
• Placing materials into vehicles & hoppers
• Lifting, moving & placing basic slung loads
• Travelling with slung loads
• Shutdown & securing procedures
A59A 360 EXCAVATOR
Test Only £456+VAT
This is the price for the test only and does not include training
1 to 1 Training (per day) £500+VAT.
Shared Training (per day) £250+VAT.
These prices are for one days on machine training.
1 to 1 Training & Test £956+VAT
Shared Training & Test £706+VAT
These prices are for one days on machine training, with test on day two, depending on experience
5 Day Novice Course £1500+VAT
Mon - Friday minimum of 2 candidates
Same as weekday prices with £56 surcharge for weekend booking fee.
A59C LIFTING OPS
A98 Theory test to add lifting ops: £78+VAT
A59C Practical test to add lifting ops: £120 +VAT
Same as weekday prices with a £28 surcharge for weekend booking fee.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
Call us now on 01981 580 303
or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
or click the button below